In baseball, a relief pitcher enters the game after the starting pitcher is removed for strategic reasons. A closer, is typically a team’s best relief pitcher who specializes in getting the final outs in a close game to secure a victory.
Super G aims to be the best closer in the lower middle market, helping deal professionals (senior lenders, investment bankers, sponsors, etc.) solve situations requiring $500k – $5 million in senior or subordinated debt and speed to close. Super G typically comes in during the late innings of a deal and knows how to execute under pressure to ensure a successful closing. Super G is a proven closer with a track record of success, closing 50+ deals over the past three years, within 2-3 weeks on average.
Situations We Finance:
– Subordinated Over-Advances
– Stretch Pieces/Airballs
– Working Capital
– Growth Capital
– Bridge to Equity/M&A Event
– Bank Kick-Outs (Lender Fatigue)
– Bridge to New Senior Lender
– Recapitalizations/Partner Buyouts
– Litigation & Tax Liability Settlement
– Senior Debt for Non-Bankable Businesses
– Other Special Situations